The personal data you provide us with as a customer of Bulls Press will be used to adapt and tailor communication and give you special offers and customised content.
As a Bull’s Press customer, the personal information you have provided to us will be used to accommodate and customize communications, provide you with special offers and specially adapted content.
What is cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website stores on your computer. A cookie typically contains the name of the site from which the cookie originated from, the ”life span” of the cookie (i.e. how long it will remain on your device) and a value, which is usually a randomly generated number. Cookies are used to make websites more efficient, but also to send information to the owner of the site. Cookies also make it possible to distinguish between different users and give each user a more personal and positive experience of the website. Cookies cannot harm your computer. They do not contain any confidential information such as your email address or your card details.
Why do you collect personal data using cookies?
Depending on the consent you have given to cookies and tracker and the personal information you provide, we may use your information to:
- Make it easier for you to use our website.
- Register which parts of the website you have visited and how far your visit is and which products you have viewed and which products you have purchased, in order to give you a more personal experience. In this way we can, for example, present information about products and offers that we think are of interest to you.
- Analyze purchase preferences (market, customer and product analysis).
- Give you product recommendations when you visit the website, in messages that we send to you, and in advertisements that appear on other websites.
- Evaluate, develop and improve our website, if for example Cookies show that it is difficult to find on the site.
- Förse dig och andra kunder med relevant information när ni besöker webbplatsen.
What is the legal basis for collecting personal data using cookies?